Integrate modern check-outs and many payment methods into your Craft Commerce store with just a few clicks. With the plugin for the store system of Craft CMS you can easily integrate wallee. On this page you will find information about the plugin, developed by Furbo GmbH.
Step by step setup
Setting up and connecting wallee is easy. Just follow these steps. You will find detailed information on all options in the documentation.
- Create a free wallee account Register now
- Create a new Space and a new Application User (in the account). Make a note of the API Key, API Secret and Space ID.
- Add the role "Account Admin" to the new Application User
- Go to Space > Configuration > Processor and configure your desired payment methods
- Now go to the Plugin Store in Craft CMS and install the plugin "Wallee for Craft Commerce" (Alternatively possible with the Composer)
- After installation, go to Commerce > System Settings > Gateways and create a new gateway. Select wallee.
- Here you can now enter the information from step 2 (API Key, API Secret, Space ID)
- Switch back to the wallee portal and go to Webhooks. Create a new webhook URL and paste your Craft Commerce URL.
- You can create a listener under Webhooks > Listener. Select "Transaction Completion" as the entity and "Completed" as the entity state.
- In Craft Commerce you can now select the desired integration (iFrame, Lightbox or Payment Page).
For more information, see the documentation of FURBO ' Readme
About the developer
FURBO is a friendly web design and developer agency in Zurich. They have developed the plugin for the connection of wallee in Craft Commerce (Craft CMS) and are happy to support you in the realization of your web project with Craft CMS.