With wallee you can easily integrate many modern payment methods in your online store with Drupal and thus have the possibility to offer e.g. Alipay, ESR or international payment methods such as Mastercard, Visa, PayPal and many more. The module from soul.media is ideal for this. On this page you will find an overview to use wallee Payments in Drupal.
Step by step setup
Setting up and connecting wallee is easy. Just follow these steps. You will find detailed information on all options in the documentation.
- Create a free wallee account Register now
- Create a new Space and add the PHP SDK (Settings > Manage Integrations > SDK > Enable PHP SDK)
You can now create a new key here. Note the Space ID, User ID and Secret Key for the integration in Drupal
- Install the module with the composer ' To the module
- Log in to Drupal and go to Commerce Payment Gateway. There select wallee.
After confirming the settings, copy the webhook URL.
- Create a new webhook in the wallee portal (Settings > General > Webhook URLs > Create Webhook) and configure it.
For further information please refer to the documentation of soul.media' Readme
About the developer
soul.media is a team of IT professionals consisting of frontend and backend developers, testers and project managers. They support customers in creating professional Drupal stores and have written a module to connect wallee Payments in Drupal. The team is happy to support you in building your project with Drupal.