The shop provider Gambio is becoming increasingly popular, especially in Germany, e.g. due to the simple drag-and-drop management of products or DSGVO/GDPR support. With the simple wallee plugin, wallee payment processing can now also be seamlessly integrated into your Gambio shop. Find out all the details here to be ready to go with just a few clicks.
Step by step setup
Setting up and connecting wallee is easy. Just follow these steps. You will find detailed information on all options in the documentation.
- Create a free wallee account Register now
- Download the wallee for Gambio plugin from our GitHub page Download now. Unzip the archive and upload the unzipped folder via FTP to the root of your Gambio installation.
- In Gambio, go to > Modules > Modules centre. There you can select the wallee Payments plugin and click on "Install" in the lower right corner.
- Now navigate to > Modules > Modules centre > wallee. There you can enter your wallee credentials: wallee Space ID, User ID & Authentication Key. You can obtain these by creating a new integration in the wallee portal. Setup Wizard
- Save the settings you have made. The payment methods will be added to your Gambio Shop.
For further details, troubleshooting and help on configuring the payment methods, please refer to our ' Detailed documentation
Visit our Gambio test shop to see for yourself how seamlessly wallee payment processing can be integrated into the shop interface.