OpenCart is an open source shop system that is widely used in English-speaking countries. The plugin architecture allows merchants to easily extend the system via plugins. With the plugin from wallee, you can connect to the wallee portal and easily configure payment methods and offer payment to your users.
Step by step setup
Setting up and connecting wallee is easy. Just follow these steps. You will find detailed information on all options in the documentation.
- Create a free wallee account Register now
- Download the appropriate plugin as a .zip archive for your OpenCart version. You can see the version of your OpenCart shop in the dashboard in the footer. Download plugin
- Unpack the archive
- Upload the contents of the "upload" folder (not the folder itself) via FTP or SSH to the root directory of your OpenCart installation.
- Log in to your OpenCart Dashboard Log in to OpenCart
- Go to "Extensions > Payments". Here you can now install wallee.
- To connect your wallee account, enter the wallee Space ID, User ID and the Authentication Key. You can obtain this data e.g. with the Setup Wizard in the wallee Portal. Go to the Setup Wizard
- For more information, please refer to the detailed documentation for your OpenCart version: 2.0 / 2. 1 / 2. 2 / 2. 3 / 3.0
Take a look at the integrated checkout of wallee in an OpenCart demo shop. The integration of wallee in OpenCart is simple and fits ideally into any OpenCart shop. The configuration and many additional functions are possible via the wallee portal, which is automatically connected via the plugin. This way you and your customers benefit from perfect payment processing.