Integrate modern payment methods such as Mastercard, Visa, American Express or even QR invoice and Paypal in your plentymarkets shop. Simply connect wallee with the plugin and you can use all the functions. The plugin can be loaded directly in plentyMarketplace.
Step by step setup
Setting up and connecting wallee is easy. Just follow these steps. You will find detailed information on all options in the documentation.
- Create a free wallee account Register now
- In order to use wallee with plentymarkets, the plugins IO, plentyShop LTS (Ceres) and wallee E-Commerce Hub are necessary.
- Install the plugins. You can do this in two different ways:
- via plentyMarketplace in your plentymarkets account or
- via Git repositories
Since you always automatically use the latest version when installing via Github, we recommend installing the wallee plugin via this. For more information on installing the plugins, please follow these instructions on plentyKnowledge
- After installation, activate the wallee E-Commerce Hub Plugin
- Enter the wallee SpaceID, UserID and Authentication Key in the plentymarkets backend. You can obtain these in the wallee portal, e.g. via the Setup Wizard
- For further information on functions and payment processing, please refer to the detailed ' Documentation
Demoshop & Tutorial
If you want to get a first impression, you can take a look at the demo shop. Alternatively, you can find a tutorial below that shows you how easy the integration into your plentymarkets shop is and what it looks like in detail.