With the Shopify shop system, you simply sell online - without any programming knowledge. You can open your shop in just a few minutes. Connect your Shopify account with wallee and in just a few clicks you can offer your customers many modern payment methods. Additional payment methods can be added easily. Start now in a few clicks with wallee and Shopify.
- Selection of payment methods in Shopify
- Integrated payment form
- One-click payments
- Trigger refunds within Shopify
- Multiple refunds
- Trigger partial & full captures from wallee
- Smart Routing
- 3-D Secure Payments
The wallee portal
The special thing about wallee is not only the simple integration of payment methods in your online shop or POS system. Numerous additional functions are automatically available to you via the wallee portal. As soon as you have installed and set up the plugin, you can use all the functions of the wallee portal.
Step by step setup
Setting up and connecting wallee is easy. Just follow these steps. You will find detailed information on all options in the documentation.
- Create a free wallee account ' Register now
- Start the setup wizard or link the account manually
- Navigate to the "Features" in your wallee space and activate Shopify
- You can now create the integration under Space > Shopify. The name should correspond to the name in your Shopify Admin URL [ShopName].myshopify.com
- You will be shown the credentials, please write them down securely
- Navigate back to your Space > Shopify. You will now see the integration created and can generate a token
- Install the Shopify app via the button. You will be redirected to Shopify and can install wallee there.
If you want to have a first impression of what the store looks like, you can have a look at the Demo Store. Alternatively, you can watch the tutorial below. This way you can see how easy the integration into your Shopify Store is and how it looks like.
wallee portal free of charge
Just one place to manage all payments. That's all it takes. In the wallee portal, you can set up payment methods, retrieve all receipts, manage your terminals and e-commerce channels, and much more.