The plugin offers a seamlessly integrated payment solution without redirecting to the payment processor's payment page. We use the latest iFrame technology for the integration. This gives you complete control over the display in your shop. In addition, this solution also works on mobile devices without adaptation. As a merchant, you are also fully PCI compliant with the lowest possible requirements (PCI SAQ-A).
- Selection of payment methods in WooCommerce
- Choice of payment method in Check Out
- Integrated payment form
- One-Click Payments
- Trigger refunds within WooCommerce
- Multiple refunds
- Trigger partial and full captures from WooCommerce
- Suspicious Transaction Process
- Automatic configuration
- Subscription management
- Multisite Setups
- Smart Routing
The wallee portal
The special thing about wallee is not only the simple integration of payment methods in your online shop or POS system. Numerous additional functions are automatically available to you via the wallee portal. As soon as you have installed and set up the plugin, you can use all the functions of the wallee portal.
Step by step setup
Setting up and connecting wallee is easy. Just follow these steps. You will find detailed information on all options in the documentation.
- Create a free wallee account Register now
- Download the wallee for WooCommerce plugin and activate it in your wordpress account. Download now
You can either download our plugin and load it into your wordpress installation via FTP or directly via Wordpress > Search plugins and install.
- In Wordpress, go to > Settings > wallee. There you can enter your wallee credentials: wallee Space ID, User ID & Authentication Key
You can obtain these by creating an integration in the wallee portal. Setup Wizard
- Save the settings you have made. The payment methods will be added to your WooCommerce shop.
If you would like to have a first impression of how the shop looks, you can take a look at the demo shop. Alternatively, you can also find a tutorial below that shows you how easy it is to integrate it into your WooCommerce shop and exactly how it looks.
wallee portal free of charge
Just one place to manage all payments. That's all it takes. In the wallee portal, you can set up payment methods, retrieve all receipts, manage your terminals and e-commerce channels, and much more.